Friday, August 28, 2009

Doing the Friday Dance!


Man--this has been the longest week ever and I even spent the first part of the week in the bed with the virus! Anyway, we're so thrilled it's Friday! We're thinking (keeping my fingers crossed) that everyone is well. We hope to stay that way for a while. My heart goes out to those parents who have lost their children this past week in our school district from illness. Vicksburg has been hit hard this school year and I pray that the Lord will put his healing hand upon all these sick children. On a brighter note, we have a busy weekend planned....football games, fantasy football drafts (yuck), a baby shower and a belated birthday dinner now that we are all finally well. Since Colin has to work the chains for the football game tonight, I told Addison we'd have a fun "the boys are away at football night" at Nana's house. We're going to have pizza, make brownies and do some other fun stuff. Anything to keep two toddlers entertained! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sara Watts said...

Have a great weekend. I can't believe football season is finally HERE!!!

April said...

Addison's dress is too cute!