So, you may be wondering about the title, so I'll explain. We spent the morning home today since Colin is still recovering from his outpatient surgery and I'm packing to head to D.C. in the morning. I put the kids in their Ole Miss garb to gear up for the Rebs' first game and we headed to Nana and Pappaw's around lunch for a quick visit before naptime. As we stepped out of the car at Nana and Pappaw's, the dogs immediately started to lick Addison and jump up and down on her cheerleading outfit. She said, "HEY, they are licking my Hotty Toddy!" Hilarious! Have we raised our kids to be Rebels or what?? We've enjoyed a low-key weekend at home while Colin has rested following his procedure. The kids have enjoyed crafts on the back porch, and although messy, I've tried to relax and let them have fun. I know I'll miss them this week while I'm in D.C. I fly out tomorrow and won't be back until Friday evening. Going to be a long week!
have a fun and safe trip. I love the pics of the kids even though they are in ole miss. HA HA! I especially have laughed and told a few of my friends about what Addison said. Too cute!
3 comments:
Addison's so funny! Cute pics! Be safe traveling. At least you can fly out happy w/ the Rebs. :)
They look cute even if they are in Ole Miss garb! Ha!
Enjoy your time in DC. Hope you have a chance to take long hot baths and eat wonderful meals.
have a fun and safe trip. I love the pics of the kids even though they are in ole miss. HA HA! I especially have laughed and told a few of my friends about what Addison said. Too cute!
Post a Comment