Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mama's Girl

Me and my girl heading to the wedding
Addison has been quite the mama's girl these days. Not that she doesn't love to rough house with daddy, but she is starting to specifically ask things like "mama, can we have a girl's night tonight?" She loves popping popcorn and snuggling up in the bed to watch a movie on Friday nights when Colin is working the chains at the WC football game. She has also become a nice little shopping buddy..I know Colin is just thrilled at the idea of two of his women out spending his money! HA! Saturday, we went to Tracy and John Austin's wedding and let Addison go with us. This was her first wedding to attend and it was so special seeing the look on her face when Tracy walked in. Addison looked at me and said, "she's beautiful, mama! She looks like a princess!" It was the sweetest thing and I couldn't help but fight back tears thinking about how one day it will be her walking down that aisle. It all goes by way too quickly, so I'm trying to cherish those special Friday night "girl nights" together while I still can.

No comments: