Friday, January 11, 2008

18 Weeks and Still Sick

I hit the 18 week mark today, but unfortunately the nausea is still hanging around. And frankly, I am sick of being sick! It's gotten so bad that Addison has been going around making gagging noises because she has heard me throw up so much. Sad, I know!! I have also been battling headaches that I assumed were hormonal until I read the bottle on my nausea medicine today and there was a sticker that said, "may cause headaches." Anyway, I know I shouldn't complain because it will all be worth it in the end...but I just have to ask, "Landry, can you please give mama a little break?" And while I am on my soapbox, why don't men get the joy of experiencing nausea, cramping, Braxton hicks, mood swings, hot flashes? Shall I go on? I guess that's enough ranting for one day. I am so glad it's Friday and hope to be lazy this weekend if at all possible. Although, Landry's poor room is empty and we need to get started on things as soon as his bedding comes in. So, I guess rest will just have to take a back seat for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: