Monday, January 14, 2008
Weekend Wrap-up
Is it bad that it's only Monday and I am already praying for the weekend? We had a pretty restful weekend, but now it's back to Monday morning grind. I have felt sick all day today, which makes sitting at a desk for 9 hours and staring at a computer even more dreadful. Colin started sanding Landry's crib this weekend to get ready to paint. I also got all of his bedding in the mail on Friday and it matches the blue wall color of his room so well. Addison was thrilled when she saw all of the boxes and wanted to get into them immediately to see what they contained until her daddy put her on top of one and started pushing her around the room like she was the queen in some parade. She quickly forgot about wanting to see what was inside. Yesterday afternoon, Colin started a fire in the fire pit and his parents and I sat around the driveway next to it while Addison played. There's just something about a fire that makes you feel all cozy and relaxed. Oh well...it was nice while it lasted. We have a work holiday this coming Monday, so I am excited about the long weekend in store. I hope to get some scrapbooking done on Friday night and then work on the baby's room some more. There just aren't enough hours in the day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment