Look at that sweet boy- He has made his debue finally. Have you and Colin got use to the idea of a little boy yet???
Jason sends his love Sara! He said congrats....I am getting the baby fever and I am so excited about hearing all about your journey. The pictures are amazing!
Wow! Definitely a boy! The pictures are great! Hope you're feeling well and are resting when it's possible.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Look at that sweet boy- He has made his debue finally. Have you and Colin got use to the idea of a little boy yet???
Jason sends his love Sara! He said congrats....I am getting the baby fever and I am so excited about hearing all about your journey. The pictures are amazing!
Wow! Definitely a boy! The pictures are great! Hope you're feeling well and are resting when it's possible.
Post a Comment