In addition to the snow, we had a fun, action-filled weekend. Friday night, I hosted a scrapbook event from 3 until midnight and was able to get so many pages done. Between Friday night and a couple of pages I worked on over the rest of the weekend, I was able to get 17 or 18 pages completed. I am almost completely caught up with Addison's first year and can soon start scrapbooking Landry's sonogram pictures. Now, if I can just keep the momentum going.
Saturday, I headed to Hancock's to get some fabric for a hope chest that I am covering for the baby's room. I'll try to post some pictures once the project is complete. Since it was so cold this weekend, Colin didn't attempt to get outside and work on painting any of the baby's furniture, but he hopes to finish tackling that soon. However, I now have three beautiful canvases for his room that my friend Amanda finished this weekend. I gave her some supplies Friday night along with pictures of Landry's bedding and some pics of canvases that I liked and by Saturday night, she had finished all three! They are exactly what I had envisioned. Can we say superstar? Keep in mind that this is the same Amanda that made Addison's precious birthday cake, made the beautiful fairy costumes as well as many other things. She is the jack of all trades! Thanks, Amanda!! I'll post some pics of them later this week. I am even more excited about working on his room after seeing the canvases.
On our way back from Jackson Saturday night, we stopped in Clinton to meet some friends at Margaritas for our friend David's birthday and had a great time visiting with everyone. Happy Birthday, David! Yesterday, we enjoyed the MLK holiday and some time away from work. We took Addison to the ENT to check her tubes because she has been digging in her ears for a couple of weeks. The doc said everything looked fine and that she's just cutting some molars which refers pain to her ears. We were glad to get a simple explanation and to get in an out of the doctor's office so quickly. After the appointment, we spent the afternoon at Missy and Randy's and Colin finally got me on the Wii to play him in bowling. He barely beat me in the very last round and salvaged some of his pride. Hope everyone has a great week. I'll try to do better about posting some pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment