Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Baby Bedding

Since I have yet to clean out the baby's room to take some "before" pictures, I thought I'd post a picture of Landry's bedding that just came in. I also plan to post some pictures of his canvases that Amanda painted so that you can see how well they match the bedding. Our hot water heater went out last night and it's been an ordeal trying to get it fixed...this along with some other "hits" from the bad luck fairy....have kept me from doing some of the things that were on my "to-do" list this week. With all of that said, I shouldn't complain. I know that all of these things will sort themselves out soon and I'll feel silly for stressing about them at all. Oh, but that bad lucky fairy can be pretty evil sometimes and she likes to knock you while you are already down.

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I hope things work out with the water heater--look at the bright side atleast this didn't hit right when Landry was here. I know it still doesn't make it any better!!!

p.s. we are still sick here at the gordon house:(