I am 20 weeks pregnant today, so I've officially made it to the half-way point (actually less than half-way since I'll be having a C-section earlier than 40 weeks). Addison will be 17 months old tomorrow. She continues to mature so much each month. She's a big helper around the house and loves to throw stuff away for us and pick up the pillows when we are making the bed. She's starting to take an interest in using the potty. She's used the potty a few times and loves her little potty seat. She always claps for herself after she uses it. She even used the bathroom in her diaper this morning and came to us pulling at it and telling us that she needed a diaper change. We're not actively potty training yet, but want her to at least get familiar and interested in using the "big girl" potty to make things easier in the future. And while I am on the subject, click here for a link to a hilarious blog story about a dad's recent experience with potty training....http://www.babyblogaddict.com/.
As promised, here are pictures of the precious canvases that Amanda painted for Landry's room. And, I can't post pictures without at least one of Addison. Here's a pic of her doing a little light reading before school this morning (and looking a little irritated that I interrupted her with the camera).
No comments:
Post a Comment