Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Belly Shot


As promised, here is a belly shot taken this week. I will be 18 weeks this Friday, so I am almost to the halfway point. I have started to feel a little fluttering in my belly, but no big movements yet. Landry weighs about 6 ounces and is growing each and every day. Addison is also growing by leaps and bounds. She will be 17 months old in just a few weeks and constantly amazes me with new things that she is learning. Unfortunately, some of those things like head butting and hitting aren't so welcome by mom and dad, so she's starting to also learn the meaning of "time out." =) We are trying to prepare her for her baby brother the best we can, so we usually talk to her about him almost every day. Sometimes she is sweet and endearing and likes to kiss and hug my belly and other times she likes to kick and hit it. I can't help but be a little concerned about the change that will soon take place. She has become quite the mama's girl lately and doesn't like me to leave her side...especially when it's time to go to sleep. Despite the anxiety of having two children in diapers, we are excited about Landry's arrival and have started working on his nursery. I'll try to post some before and after pictures in the next few weeks.

No comments: