Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Houston...we have a baby!

We are very thrilled to announce that we saw and heard the baby today on the sonogram. The heart rate wsa 142 and looked like a little twinkling star on the screen. The doctor said that everything looked great and that they will see me back in four weeks. I am seven weeks and one day today and my estimated due date is Sept. 18, 2006...like we first guessed. We told Dr. Travelstead that Colin's dad's birthday is Sept. 17th and that he thinks the baby will be born on his birthday. Dr. Travelstead laughed and said, "Well, you never know...we might can arrange that!"
I'll try to post sonogram photos tomorrow after I get them scanned in.
Thanks to everyone for all of their prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara and Colin I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you both. I read this blog each week with anticipation of what new developments in your pregnancy have occured. I feel as if I'm pregnant myself! lol

I know that everything will work out great for you two. You two will be great parents.

So, do you have a preference yet? Boy, girl, BOTH! (hey, you never know)

Just keep on taking care of youreself like I know you will.

Love,
LaDonna