Monday, January 30, 2006
Tomorrow is the day!
I've officially made it past seven weeks and tomorrow is our first doctor's appointment. I feel almost like a kid waiting for Christmas. I can't wait to see the heartbeat and make sure there's a healthy baby inside....there's bound to be something as sick as I've been the past week or so. I've discovered that carbs are very good for nausea during pregnancy! I ate mashed potatoes, mac and cheese and fried chicken for lunch today and that made me feel much better! All those carbs absorb those yucky gastric juices, I suppose. Colin still has to put a second coat on the beadboard in the nursery this week and then I plan to post photos of the end result. I am anxious for him to finish the room, but I dread it at the same time because of the fumes. Oil based paint has very strong fumes! I've had to hide out in the bedroom with the door shut when he paints. Hopefully, I'll have sonogram pictures to post tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment