Monday, January 23, 2006

Six weeks and counting

I made it to the six week mark yesterday! YAY!!! I woke up yesterday morning with morning sickness again, so I had to stay home from church because I felt so bad. After I ate a late breakfast, I felt a little better. But, hey...it will all be worth it in the end, right? Colin painted the nursery this weekend and we put the crib together last night. It's finally starting to feel real with the crib. I'll be sure to take some photos and post so that everyone can see the creation of the nursery. My dad is coming over this week to help Colin put white beadboard in the room. Once that's done, we are going to wait until we find out what we're having until we buy anything else. I'm sure the weeks will go by so slow until then. Colin is really anxious for our first appointment also. He wants to hear the baby's heartbeat more than anything and make sure everything looks okay. Just one more week until we get to see our little bean on the ultrasound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious that you have already painted and put together a crib?!!!? Jumping WAY ahead of things aren't ya? Since you seem so "educated" on everything I would think you would know that what you did is considered 'bad luck'. I just hope all turns out well for you this time.