Monday, January 09, 2006

Praise the Lord....It's Positive!

We are thrilled to announce that I'm finally expecting again! I took a test on Friday and it was positive. I then took two more tests over the weekend just because I was in complete shock and they were all positive as well. The Lord definitely has a sense of humor...the minute we get two puppies and stop fertility treatments then it happens all on its own. As I am typing this, my stomach is growling intensely even though I ate a granola bar for breakfast. You can see that the baby is already ruling things and letting me know it's time to have a snack! =) I went to Mission Primary Clinic this morning to have a blood test and let them check my HCG levels to see if they are where they should be. They now send their blood off to Jackson, so I won't know anything until 4 p.m. or later. We are on cloud nine as you can imagine and are praying for a healthy nine months. If everything goes well, my due date should be September 18th. We appreciate all of the prayers that you have sent our way the past couple of months and we ask that you continue to pray that this baby will be healthy. We'll be sure to keep you updated with news about the baby, etc. along the way.

No comments: