I finally got a call from the lab yesterday and they confirmed my pregnancy. They also checked my HCG levels and said they were consistent with where they needed to be. My level was 211.7 and normal levels range from 17-429 with the average being around 132. I was so thankful that my level was above average...makes me feel a lot better about things. My specialist has released me to my regular OBGYN and I have my first appointment on January 31st. I pray that the first 12 weeks go by quickly and smoothly.
1 comment:
Hey Sara
I'm so so happy for you!
I knew it would happen. I checked this blog all the way from the EU just to see WHEN you were expecting, not IF.
I just had a feeling.
I don't have access to my email anymore, so I can't really keep in touch like I would like, but I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you.
I know that everything will be fine.
Please tell all that I've been thinking about them.
take care
Post a Comment