.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We turned a new page today. Addison started one-year old preschool at First Presbyterian. I didn't realize that I would be so emotional about it, but it just breaks my heart to think about her being big enough to go to preschool. We went to Open House yesterday afternoon and Addison just walked right into to the class and started playing and seemed completely comfortable. Of course, it helps that her Nana is the teacher. Here are a few pictures from this morning of Addison with her book bag before school. She was still half asleep when I got her dressed as you can tell from the pics. I've also included some pics of her watching the Disney channel and dancing and her hiding in her changing table. It's something new every single day!
2 comments:
I bet it was a hard day today. I know she is going to do well.
OMG! Wearing that bookbag...really adorably hilarious!
Post a Comment