Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy First Birthday, Addison!















My little princess is one years old today! I just can't believe that it's been a year since we brought that tiny little creature home from the hospital. What a difference a year makes! Here are a few pics from Addison's birthday. I am in the process of uploading all of her pictures and will share an album in the next couple of days. Colin and I also put together a video of the first year of Addison's life to post for everyone. It's bittersweet to look back on the first year of her life. Take a look at the video if you get a chance. Hope everyone has a great week! Happy Birthday, Addison! We love you!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

I love that cake- who did you get to make it!!!! Ha ha I love the pics they are soooo cute...
Happy Birthday Addison!!

Jeanelle said...

Awww - what a beautiful party!
Happy Birthday, Addison!