.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The fence is finally finished (sans hardware on the gates however) and just in the knick of time since Addison's birthday party with family is Saturday morning. We've been busy cleaning up the yard and getting rid of all of the construction mess. Looks like things are finally coming together. I got to stay home with Addison today due to some circumstances beyond our control. My mom's nephew, Zachary, who lives with my parents came down with the stomach bug and had to stay home from school today. I did not want Addison around the virus yet again since we just got over it, so we had to punt this morning. Addison and I had a wonderful day together. We met Colin for lunch at Cracker Barrel and then went into town to do some grocery shopping. Addison was such an angel. She loves being out in public and unless she's sleepy, she is always in a good mood. She is trying to say several new words...papa or pop-pop, mama, outside, duck, quack-quack, sit, laiken, na-na, and a few others. They aren't always clear, but you can tell that she's trying. Here are a few pics from this week. Addison loves the dogs and loves being outside, so I captured a few pics of her petting the dogs (even the one next door who is always at our house) one afternoon when we are out examining the new fence. We are gearing up for the big first birthday this weekend and I turn 28 tomorrow. Has it been a year already? Or better yet....has it been 28 years?
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you .....
I hope you have a great birthday (even if it is planning for the big party. Ha ha!!)
You better be teaching Addison how to say I love you, Lane!!! That needs to be her first sentence!
Post a Comment