.jpg)
Well, it's Monday morning, so naturally Addison is sick. I guess since we take her out to do things on the weekend, she always seems to pick up germs from somewhere. She hasn't been able to keep her milk down since late last night, so I stayed home with her today and I'm trying to keep her hydrated with juice and sprite. I am hoping it's just a touch of a virus and she'll be over it by tomorrow. Despite an upset stomach, she hasn't slowed down much. She's been busy playing with her baby dolls, pulling stuff off shelves, trying to climb in and out of things and pretty much wreaking havoc wherever she goes. I think she's going to be a hider. She likes to get under the round table in our bedroom that has a tablecloth on top of it and play where we can't see her. We had a low-key weekend. We went to see the Bourne Ultimatum with our friends Will and Amanda on Friday night after all the kids went to bed. It was a good movie, but Colin got a little motion sickness at the beginning from the shaky camera. Saturday, we worked in the blazing hot sun most of the morning trying to get some yard work done before Addison's birthday party. Talk about exhausting. I was dripping sweat after 10 minutes and my leg muscles are killing me today. Luckily, Nana and Pappaw Leach came over and played with Addison while we were outside working. Saturday night, we took Addison to Cracker Barrel and she was a hoot. She waved at everybody and thought she was a big girl eating green beans and macaroni and cheese. She is a really good eater and loves Southern favorites...of course, who doesn't it? Here are a few pictures of her playing with her dolls this morning and trying to climb in the infant seat carrier.
2 comments:
I hope Addison feels better. She looks like she is keeping you busy.
I hope she feels better quickly!
Post a Comment