Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Death by Virus
Colin, Addison and I are slowly returning to the land of the living. Addison caught a stomach virus from preschool and brought it home to us. She started vomiting on Thursday night/Friday morning. Colin joined in on Sunday morning at 3 a.m. and I woke up at 6 and followed. Colin and I were so sick on Sunday that I had to call my mom to come get Addison. To make matters worse, my dad and his brothers all showed up to help with the fence on Sunday. Since Colin was sick, he couldn't help, so we were in the bed all day while the worker bees were outside banging and sweating away. Luckily, Colin and I are now on the mend. Addison still isn't eating well, but the doctor said it may take her a couple of days to return to normal. I know the feeling---I still don't feel like myself either. Someone told me today at work that I needed some color. I think that's a nice way of saying, "You look like crap." =) The fence is almost finished. My dad is working today to get the gates up, so I guess that's one thing to look forward to. Also, my birthday is Friday, so I am very thankful that the virus is behind me and that I don't have to spend my birthday sick.....or at least I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad to see ya'll up and well. I am Also glad that we haven't had the stomach bug bite us on the rear end yet!!!!! HA HA
We know how the stomach bug is too. Liv had it Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Samuel got it Thursday also. So far I haven't gotten it yet (knock on wood). As they were getting over theirs, yet y'all were getting it. Glad that everything is pretty much back to normal. =)
Post a Comment