Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Papa!

Old Man celebrates 51 years!

Today is my dad's (aka Papa) 51st birthday. Happy Birthday, papa! You might wonder how he's spending his day, well...I'll tell you. He is at my house with Colin in the blazing heat helping build a wooden fence to keep my mischief-making dogs contained. Our dogs have caused a lot of trouble lately. I could go into all of the things that they have gotten into, but there's not enough time nor space here. Needless to say, we decided it's time to build a fence since a kennel, a running pen and a zip line failed to contain them. We'll see if this actually works. If nothing else, I am hoping that we get a pool in the next few years and the fence will be a good first step towards that. In other news, Addison fell and bumped her tooth on one of the drawers in our bathroom last night and it bled and is now bruised and icky looking. I hope that she didn't do any permanent damage, but I was told that the fact that it's bleeding out is a good sign. Only time will tell. No big plans for the weekend other than work out in the yard (I know--we're insane to even go outside during a heat advisory much less do work). I am still battling poison ivy and it certainly ain't no fun!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: