.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
It has been a construction zone at our house for the past week or more. Colin and my dad have feverishly been working to build a privacy fence for our dogs. They are trying to get it finished before Addison's birthday party next weekend since we'll have a lot of family over for the big event. In addition to the back yard being full of wood, nails, concrete bags, etc., we also have pieces of a huge tree that had to be cut down and now have to be carted off. It's been a crazy week at work and I am close to losing my mind. I am so glad that tomorrow is my off day even though I may have to swing by the office tomorrow for a little while. Speaking of the office, I got bit by a spider on the foot yesterday at my desk and my foot is now red and swollen. Here are a few pics from the fence construction.
1 comment:
I bet you can't wait until this is all done.
Post a Comment