Friday, March 07, 2008

26 Weeks and Counting

Happy Friday? Can you believe we may get snow today? I guess it's a good day to be stuck inside in case it gets nasty outside.

I made it to the 26 week mark today. However, I had a rough night with back pain and contractions, so I have been a little concerned today. The only thing more memorable than snow in Mississippi in March would be going into labor at 26 weeks in the Mississippi snow in March. I pray that this little stinker will hold on a few more weeks at least. We appreciate your prayers!

Thanks to all of our friends and church family who have brought food this week. Mrs. Jenny, thanks for the chicken spaghetti and rice casserole; Erin and Holly, thanks for stocking our fridge with goodies and sandwich stuff; Mrs. Betsy, thanks for the rotel macaroni; Amanda, thanks for the lasagna rolls; and Mrs. Martha and Jennifer, thanks for the pineapple chicken, rolls, banana pudding and green bean casserole. Y'all have been so good to us. I was so sure that I had gained ten pounds, but I had actually lost a pound when I went to the doctor this week. Maybe I need to eat like this all the time!

1 comment:

sally said...

Well, you have officially made it farther along than I did. I hope Landry is all warm and comfy in there for a few more months!