Friday, March 14, 2008

27 Weeks

The weekend is here...even though I can't keep up with what day it is anymore since all of them seem the same on bedrest! Just wanted to give a quick update. I had my doctor's appointment today and Dr. T said to keep doing more of the same. My cervix hasn't thinned out anymore, so I have been given permission to continue having one brief outing or date night each week as long as I feel okay. She also said I could go outside with the laptop on nice days and sit in a chaise lounge and put my feet up while I work just for a change of scenery.

My brother is coming over this weekend with a paint sprayer from his work to help Colin finish spraying the crib. Colin finished priming it a few weeks ago, but has had trouble getting the black paint to cover well. I've given Colin a honey-do list, so maybe we'll get some more of Landry's room done...especially since he could come any day now. I hope we'll get his room finished before he decides to make his appearance. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: