Saturday, March 22, 2008

Gearing Up for the Big Hunt




Celebrating Easter this year has been a lot more fun for Addison since she's actually old enough to hunt eggs, eat candy, recognize bunnies and learn about Jesus. She had her Easter party at preschool Thursday and came home with more goodies than we needed. This morning, Colin took her to an Easter Egg Hunt at the Art Park for church. I really wanted to go, but I have been having contractions and there aren't many places for me to sit with my feet up down at the park. I am relying on my mother-in-law to get some cute pics of Miss Addie hunting eggs. In the meantime, I'll share a few pics of her this morning anxiously awaiting to leave for the Easter Egg Hunt. Tonight, we're dying eggs and having a pizza party with our other cousins (a new tradition). I'm sure it will be lots of fun. And, I can hardly wait for the Easter ham and my grandmother's dressing tomorrow! I am going to have to miss church (which seems really strange) while Colin and Addison go to Easter service, but my doctor said I can have lunch at my grandparents as long as I get somewhere and park it! Translation: Colin gets to wait on me all afternoon. :) Have I mentioned that I have the best husband ever!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. Most importantly, let us remember the sacrifice that Jesus made for us! He LIVES! This is what it's all about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NaSROohLzs

No comments: