Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Light Dusting

Well, the snow came and went in Central Mississippi. There wasn't much to it, but it was pretty while it was falling last night and to wake up this morning to see all the rooftops dressed in sparkling white. I would say we got a "light dusting" more than anything. If we were just a little farther north, we would have gotten quite a bit.

I am feeling much better today. The back pain has finally eased, so maybe this child of mine will stay put for a little while. In fact, I feel better today than I have in a couple of weeks. The doctor agreed to let me have a small outing (as long as I go somewhere that I can sit), so Colin is going to take me to dinner tonight if I continue to feel well. I don't know what to do with myself at the thought of getting to leave the bed and the house. I actually had a reason to put on make-up today! :) Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: