Blame it on bed rest, but I am getting really anxious to have this baby even though I have exactly 10 weeks from tomorrow until my scheduled C-section (unless I my water breaks before then). Honestly, I think knowing that I may have 10 more weeks of lock-down is what is really bothering me. Some of you have asked for a belly shot since you haven't seen me in several weeks, so here it is. (Ignore the glasses---I had to get some glasses today to have as back-up for my contacts and have been trying to get used to them).I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and had my glucose test, which turned out to be fine. I had another ultrasound and my cervix had thinned a little since my last cervical check three weeks ago, but nothing major. I am sure going to my grandparents' house for Easter lunch probably wasn't good for me even though I had my doctor's permission. It just goes to show how still I really need to be. My next appointment is Tuesday.
We got Landry's crib painted this weekend thanks to my brother and the spray rig that he brought over. Colin put it together and we're waiting on my dad to make some slats to help strengthen the bottom before we put the mattress and bedding in. As soon as I get that and add a few finishing touches, it will be complete and ready for my little guy! Hope everyone is having a great week.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the crib with the bedding. I like the glasses:)
Post a Comment