.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I wanted to give everyone a sneak peak of Landry's room since some of you have been asking to see it. The crib didn't get painted last Sunday as planned, but my brother has ensured me that he'll come spray it this Saturday. We did make some progress this week though and I wanted to share. We have the dresser painted black and moved into the room, we bought a new lamp shade for a lamp base we already had, curtains are up and canvases are on the wall. Amanda also painted a precious canvas of a red truck for me that we plan to use on the hospital door with all of his birth information. And, my project that I am most proud of---a hope chest that I upholstered with the help of friends and family. My grandfather made a hope chest for me my senior year in high school and I wanted to use it as window seat/toy chest in Landry's room. My dad cut a piece of plywood that I could upholster, Amanda monogrammed the fabric, and Colin helped me staple the batting and fabric. I was happy with how it turned out and how well it matched the curtains. Now, we just have to move the upholstered rocker out of Addison's room and into his and get that crib painted so we can make the bed. One thing at a time, I guess!
1 comment:
It is looking great!! I love the colors in it, they look so bright and cheerful:)
Post a Comment