Friday, April 11, 2008

31 Weeks

Only eight more weeks until my scheduled C-section! Yippee! Landry has managed to stay put for now, even though bed rest has helped tremendously with that. I had my doctor's appointment Tuesday and everything looked great. Landry is moving frequently and his heart rate was good. I had a couple of days of intense contractions from the stress of the funeral and Addison being sick, but my cervix luckily had not changed any. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday morning.

I have been having a lot of dreams about his birth lately....everything from not having my bags packed in time to having him in strange places! It's amazing the dreams you have while you are pregnant. I am also having trouble sleeping between the hours of 3:30-6 a.m., but have no problem going back to sleep after Colin and Addison leave in the mornings.

I haven't had any outings this week (other than picking Addison up from school and my mom's), so Colin is taking me to Papito's in Madison for dinner tonight. It will be nice to get out for a little while and I'm glad the severe weather seemed to miss us today for the most part. Bed rest is becoming a little more challenging with spring here. We are receiving a lot of invitations to cook-outs, birthday parties, weddings, bridal and baby showers, etc. and I am having to pass up most of them in order to comply with doctor's orders. And, of course, we won't have the opportunity to do many of these things for the first month or so after Landry arrives. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday evening and weekend! I'll try to post some weekend pics soon.

1 comment:

Deanna Germany said...

I didn't realize you had a blog. So glad to find it! I have been thinking about you on bed rest. What a LONG wait for your sweet little Landry.

Deanna