Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tuckered Out


I guess we weren't the only ones who were exhausted from this past week. Apparently, Addison was pretty worn out herself after playing at the park for several hours yesterday and a trip to Dairy Queen for dinner and ice cream. She and Colin went to church this morning and she started asking for fries on the way home. As you can see from the pictures, even french fries from McDonald's couldn't keep her awake and she fell asleep with a fry in her mouth! It was pretty hysterical. She must have played hard at church today. I laid her down once they made it home from church and she slept almost four hours---so unlike her. She's never been a good napper and I'm usually lucky to get an hour and a half out of her. I just hope she sleeps well tonight too.

We had a good weekend. Addison enjoyed playing in the sunshine, Colin had the opportunity to do some work outside in the yard that needed to be done, and I got on a scrapbook kick and was able to get 10 pages completed. I am trying to get all caught up before Landry gets here. I just finished our beach pictures from last May and I have a few more holidays to do and that should be it. I'm sure I'll get behind yet again once I have Landry and Addison to chase after. In the meantime, I am also trying to get over an upper respitory infection and viral sore throat that Addison gave me. I have a horrible cough that I just can't seem to kick and I'm praying for a few hours of good sleep tonight sans coughing my head off. I'm sure Colin will be glad once the coughing stops as well! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

i love these pictures, you need to send them in for a McDonald's ad.

Deanna said...

That is just beyond cute!!

Jeanelle said...

OMG! That's hilariously adorable!