Monday, April 28, 2008

You've Been Tagged

ALL are invited to join in the Links fun! PLEASE just following the rules! Just copy and paste THIS and everything below up until my Five links:I thought it would be cool to have a meme where we post links. We can post up to five. Then we tell five more people to share their links. If we all share who tagged us, our links are sure to be seen!

They can be business links, favorite sites, affiliate links, whatever you want…

There are Five Rules:
1. MUST be clean. No R Rated sites.
2. Only FIVE links.
3. MUST tell 5 people.
4. A link back to the person who tagged you
5. Life with a Leach is the meme originator (an active link is appreciated)

My five links are:

1. Cakes by Suzanne---Suzanne lives in Madison and makes precious cakes. I have a few friends who have hired her for birthday parties and they have been very pleased.

2. Living with the Gordon's---My friend Amanda's family blog. Amanda is the jack of all trades---she bakes cakes, monograms, sews, paints and the list goes on. I enjoy keeping up with her family and her precious kids through her blog.

3. Amy Henry Photography-- My friend Amy recently started her own photography business and just launched her official website.

4. J. Caraway Photography-- I admit it...I am a sucker for photography sites. Jeanelle is an old friend from high school. She lives in Ridgeland and has also started her own photography business. I ordered my Christmas cards from her and received so many compliments. They were adorable. She is also working on Landry's birth announcements. I can't wait to see the templates. She has a precious daughter named Gabby Grace who just turned two!

5. Deanna's Corner--Deanna is my one of my best friend's (and also now my cousin's wife) sister. I recently found her family blog and enjoy reading it along with her Madison Out and About blog.


I am tagging: Amanda, Carrie, Jeanelle, Amy and Barbie.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Awesome! I found a photographer and cake decorator all in one listing. How great is that?

Thanks for tagging me!

Amy said...

I haven't had internet in over TWO WEEKS, so I'm just now getting caught up on everything. My blog is ancient now, but I'm going to try to work on it soon. Thanks for tagging me! That's fun!