Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nearing 30 Weeks

I had another check-up today and everything looks about the same. My cervix had thickened just a smidge and still no dilation. Landry now weighs 3 1/2 pounds, so he's growing more and more each day. Dr. T said that she's proud of me and knows I am going crazy, so she's now allowing me two small outings a week, but reminded me to listen to my body and not overdo it. I go back next Tuesday afternoon.

After my doctor's appointment, I met my friends Katie and Melanie at Sweet Peppers Deli at the new Renaissance at Colony Park. Renaissance is super nice and we had a great girl's lunch at the deli. In fact, we plan to meet again next week before my appointment if time allows.

Please continue to keep my family in your prayers. My grandparents and my mom and her siblings are all by my aunt's bedside right now. She's not doing well and we're not sure how much longer she has. I pray she won't suffer any more than she already has!

No comments: