Tuesday, April 01, 2008

And I Shall Dwell in the House of the Lord Forever

My aunt passed just a little while ago with her parents and all of brothers and sisters by her side. I thank God that he didn't let her suffer any longer and I pray that she will watch over all of us now from heaven. It will be hard to say good-bye, but she's now in a place where she can have eternal peace.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want;

He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters;
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil;
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalm 23

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so sorry about your aunt. Your family will be in my prayers.

AMANDA said...

sorry girl! I know it is tuff to lose a family memeber to cancer!

Ashley said...

sorry to hear about your aunt- will be praying for you all.

hope you don't mind that I linked you on my page.