Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pig Party









I have to say that my outing this week was a little interesting--at least for me. One of Colin's co-workers invited us to a pig roast at her new house in Flora and Colin talked me into going. I know that we eat pork all the time, but I've never been to an actual pig roast before and I was worried that I would be grossed out and never want to eat bacon again. In any case, we went and had a great time. The weather was perfect and I was able to sit in the chair and watch Addison play while Colin chased her around. I honestly think that God made my child with Energizer batteries. We had to wake her up from a very short nap (only about 40 minutes) to head to Flora and yet she still ran around and played outside for four hours without stopping. She had the best time and cried when we left! Here are a few pics of her "big time" in the country. Thanks, Sammy and Jill for a great afternoon!

2 comments:

Deanna Germany said...

She should really share those batteries with Mommy! Ha!

Amy said...

Addison is so cute!