Saturday, April 05, 2008
Little Man Ethan
For those of you who have checked out my blog list on the right, you may have seen Ethan Powell's website. Little Ethan was about the same age as Addison and I have been keeping up with his site and praying alongside his parents as he fought against the leukemia monster. Ethan put up one heck of a fight. It is with extreme sadness that I discovered that precious Ethan passed away today. I can't imagine what his parents are going through as I put myself in their shoes and I can't imagine losing my baby. I don't know how my heart would keep beating. My heart literally aches for them. Please say a prayer for Ethan's parents and for Ethan's friends who are still fighting against cancer. I know as I rock my sick baby in the middle of the night tonight---I will enjoy those precious moments and pray that I never have to experience what the Powell family is going through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment