Thursday, July 17, 2008
Landry's Thursday Update
Just a quick update on Landry. His fever has been around 100 since yesterday except for one time last night when it went up to 100.4. If it stays below 100.4, we'll get our discharge papers from the hospital at 4 p.m. If not, we'll have to stay another day or so. I just ran home for a second to grab some clean clothes and I'm about to head back up. Colin still has visitors at work and hasn't been able to stay at the hospital during the day, so I've been up there all week and I'm starting to wear a little thin and I miss Addison terribly. There's only so long you can go without good rest. It appears that Landry just has some kind of viral illness that was making his temp go up, so we pray that is all it is. His echo also came back fine. He has a slight heart regurgitation problem that he'll probably grow out of it and there's no cause for concern. We hope to be home this afternoon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope yall are home by now and so good to hear that Landry is doing better.
Post a Comment