Saturday, February 02, 2008

The 80s Make a Comeback




Our friend Mary-Beth celebrated her 5th birthday this weekend with a rockin' Hannah Montana birthday party. All of the guests were asked to dress like a celebrity or pop star of some sort. Addison went as 80s Madonna complete with tulle skirt, glittery lace bow and a mole on her face to boot. Luckily, she was a fairly good sport and kept her costume on even though I'm sure it was quite uncomfortable. All of the kids were so cute...some dressed in leopard print, others in sequin, glitter, and hair extensions and there was even a spiked mohawk among the crowd. And you can't have a Hannah Montana party without Billy Ray somewhere in the mix, so Mr. Will dressed up like "old school" Billy Ray. The kids had a great time and kept us parents quite entertained. Tomorrow afternoon while the guys are preoccupied with Superbowl happenings, some friends and I are taking the girls to see Hannah Montana concert in 3d in Madison. Unfortunately, Addison is not quite into the Hannah Montana stage yet, but her cousin Abby is...so I bought the tickets to take her instead. The girls are so excited. Here are a few pics of my little Madonna as well as some of the kids walking the red carpet.

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I love all of the pics that you got from the party. It was a blast.