Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Little Valentine



Playing with her piggy bank
Clapping for herself for getting all the coins inside

Happy Valentine's Day! I wanted to share a few pictures of Addison from this morning before school. She looked so grown up in her Valentine hearts and leggings this morning. She's having a little party at preschool this morning, so we made treat bags with Valentine cards for all of her friends. Her eye is still a little pink, but the doctor said we could send her back to school. She was feeling and acting awful yesterday (crying over every little thing), but seemed to be feeling so much better this morning. I hope she'll have a good day at school and enjoy her party. Colin and I gave her a pink plastic piggy bank and a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day. She was excited about the pig and played with it all morning..putting the plastic coins in and out of the slot. I've also included a picture of Abby from Sunday before church. She spent the weekend with us (Addison is crazy about her and had a melt-down when we had to take her home) and was so excited about her trendy clothes and shoes that my mom and I bought her. I rolled her hair before church and she was beaming when she looked in the mirror and saw how it looked. And before I forget, thanks to my sweet husband who sent me some beautiful roses today and made this mom feel special.

No comments: