Friday, February 08, 2008
Cruisin'
Colin and I have been busy lately researching cruise lines and packages for a family vacation next summer . We are trying to plan an Eastern Caribbean cruise with Colin's side of the family in June 2009 (after Landry's 1st birthday). We're planning to leave Addison and Landry with Nana and Papa unless we decide to do the Disney cruise line, although I'd like to wait until they are older to do one of those. Right now, we're leaning towards Royal Caribbean cruise line with stops in San Juan, St. Maarten, and a few other places. Neither one of us have ever cruised before, so we're excited even though this is trip is about 16 months away. If you have any cruise tips for us or any recommendations for Eastern Caribbean cruises, feel free to leave us a comment. We'd love to hear what you liked or didn't like about the different ports of call. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have to work an event for a few hours in the morning, but after that...we are hoping to spend the afternoon at the zoo and enjoy the beautiful weather. I am sure I'll have some pictures to post after this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment