Friday, February 15, 2008

Polka Dot Princess


I have been having a lot of contractions over the past few days, so I am now on bedrest through the weekend or until my contractions and cramping subside---whichever comes first. At least it's supposed to be a yucky, rainy weekend and probably a good one for staying inside. I have had a lot of stress this week and I think it's starting to take its toll. I am 23 weeks today, so I have 16 weeks until my scheduled C-section. I am starting to worry a little about having to be on permanent bedrest since I am having contractions so soon. I was put on bedrest with Addison around 32 1/2 weeks and had her early at 36 1/2 weeks. I've been told that if you experienced early contractions with your first child that the contractions can begin even sooner with the second. Just what I wanted to hear! Regardless, I am going to rest this weekend and try to think positive. Since I am at home and can't do much but lay around, I figured I'd post some more pictures from this morning of my little polka dot princess. She loves school so much and when Colin told her it was time to go to school..she looked at me and emphatically said, "bye," blew me kisses, and ran to the door. She is definitely going to be my independent child. She had a great time at school yesterday and brought home so many treats. Her book bag was bursting at the seams with all of the Valentine cards, little books, chocolate hearts and treat bags. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Do something fun for me!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

You better take it easy - we don't our little man coming to early. Did Megan and Lacey like the cake? I have been so nervous about them tasting it:) I'll come check on you this weekend. Let me know if ya'll need anything!