Things are a little better today or I've changed my perspective one. Regardless, I am taking a deep breath today and trying not to get stressed out. I have to remind myself that there are only so many hours in a day and I am no superhero, even though I'd like to be. I have a jewelry party to attend tonight, so I am hoping a little "girl time" will help me refresh and regroup. Friday, Colin and I are joining Addison at preschool for their annual Thanksgiving Feast. She seems excited that we're coming to eat soup with her. We have several parties and I have a shower to attend this weekend and a Progressive Dinner with our Sunday School class Sunday night. It's amazing how packed our calendar is between now and Christmas. My parents' house is just a few weeks away from being move-in ready. I snapped a few photos on Sunday and I've posted them to the Rebel Yell blog. Check them out if you get a chance. Here are also a few pics of my munchkins from Sunday. I have been slacking on taking pictures since we got back from the beach, but with all of the events this weekend...I am sure I'll make up for it.
4 comments:
Golly, that Landry has your smile. So cute. Love Addison's dress. That's a great color for her.
Hi Sara -
I connected to your blog through Elizabeth Grey's. I enjoyed reading a bit about your family. Your kids are adorable! I'm going to add your blog to my list. Here's the address for mine. http://familialinares-lancaster.blogspot.com/
Take care!
Cortney
Those outfits are cute! I know how you feel about being booked up all ready. We have one Saturday free so far this month!! It's crazy
It is O.K. to say "No!" You may have to start taking your calendar and writing down some FREE days to make sure that you have Sara time and family time.
Post a Comment