Landry with Aunt DeenieWe had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday making the rounds and visiting with family. We started off the day at Colin's parents' house for lunch. It was a little different without Colin's grandparents and uncle there, so we were a bit sad about that. We then headed to my grandparents' house to see all of my dad's family. We finished up the day at my mom and dad's to eat once again! Fortunately, I was very good yesterday and didn't even have dessert. Even though it was Thanksgiving...I didn't want to feel miserable by the end of night for eating too much. Colin, on the other hand, had three brownies at our first stop...so he made up for it. HA! Addison had a blast seeing all of her aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, etc. She kept saying, "I am going to see all my famiwee." Landry was a big flirt with all the ladies and smiled, kicked his feet, and did pat-a-cake everywhere we went. We all slept really well last night. I took off today to spend some time with the kids and pull out the Christmas decorations. Since it's so yucky outside, it's a great day to snuggle up and watch the Ole Miss/State game. Go Rebels!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Those pictures are precious! I am glad that everyone was feeling better! We are doing Christmas decorating today as well, it is a good day for hot cider and Christmas music!
I am glay yall had a great thanksgiving. It is always fun to see family!!!
I am sure that having Ole Miss so BIG was a great topper to your day!
Your new Christmas background is so cute. I need to get to changing mine too.
Such a fun day with family! I think I'm the one in blog land that failed to take my camera! I'm jealous of all your great pictures! Happy Thanksgiving to you, my new friend.
meant to say that I'm the "only one" in blog land... didn't check my work! :)
Post a Comment