Monday, November 24, 2008
Touch of Pneumonia
We are still battling sickness at our house. Addison was up at 2 a.m. with a high fever again. We gave her some Tylenol and she threw it up five minutes later. So, Colin and I are both zombies today after stripping her bed, changing her clothes, and cleaning up vomit in the middle of the night. I have had to keep the Tylenol and Motrin by the bedside and keep it in her. Thank goodness for Nana who offered to take her to the doctor for us today so that I could come to work for a few hours. After a chest x-ray, the doc concluded that she has a touch of pneumonia and an infected ear. She got a shot of Rocephin and some antibiotics and we hope that the shot will clear up the pneumonia before Thanksgiving. Landry has an appointment tomorrow and he's starting to get congested, so I hope he's not headed the same way as sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you were able to nip it in the bud before it got any worse. It would stink to be that sick during Thanksgiving. I hope Landry feels better soon as well and that you are able to get some rest.
So sorry to hear that she is sick. Hope the rest of ya'll can avoid it as well. Have a good Thanksgiving and Get well soon!
Bless you hearts. Hope you all get better before Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment