Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday at Last!

After being at the beach last weekend and the first part of this week, the latter part of this work week has seemed to drag on and on. I am so glad it's Friday. We have several things on tap for this weekend, but mainly...I am just anxious to be at home and get some cleaning done before it's time to start putting up Christmas decorations. Can you believe that there are only 40 days until Christmas?! I have done a lot of my shopping, but still have a good bit to do. I love Christmas and it's even more fun now that I get to see it through the eyes of my children. My mom bought Addison "The Elf on the Shelf," and I am so excited to give it to her after Thanksgiving and begin this tradition for our family. It will be neat to see the different places that the magic elf appears each day and what treats he brings. I wanted to share a quick photo of Addison from her preschool party at school that one of the other mothers sent me yesterday. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and takes a cue from Addison..."enjoy something sweet and don't worry about getting a little icing on your face." :)

3 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Weird - i just posted my comment, but got an error.
so - I will post again!


We love Elf on a Shelf - we started it last year with Gabby. SHe has such fun getting up every morning to find the Elf!

Deanna said...

Cute, cute, picture! I am hoping I get a little icing when Alabama beats MS State tonight.

Carrie said...

that is the cutest picture ever! glad yall are back safe!