Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Five Months Old

I can't believe it, but my little frog is five months old today. He is growing up so fast, just like his sister. He is getting such a personality and loves when we talk or sing to him. Unless he's hungry or tired, he's always content and is happy just laying back and watching the world. He thinks his sister hung the moon....even when she plays a little too rough. I like to say that he's a mama's boy, but Colin says I am a little biased. He now has two bottom teeth, loves his toy book that makes noises when he crinkles it, and he has recently discovered his feet. In fact, he now plays a game in the mornings and likes to take his socks off right after I put them on. Little turkey! He also gives the best sugar when we ask for it. I am working on getting him to say "mama," but like most babies...he will probably say "da-da" first. He is such a blessing and I love watching him grow. I just wish he wouldn't grow up quite so fast!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So cute! And such a precious costume too!

Deanna said...

He is growing too fast (and he isn't even mine!).

AM said...

He's a cutie!