Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Two Down...Who's Next?
Well, Landry joined the sickness club and got loaded up on meds at the doctor today. He has ear infections in both ears, a bad cold that is causing his eyes to matte every morning, and a lot of mucus in his chest. Fortunately, he doesn't have pneumonia and is not running fever. I guess we'll make another trip the pharmacy this afternoon and get him started on an antibiotic. I am beginning to think he might end up getting tubes in his ears just like sister did. Looking on the bright side, I am glad that we were able to get both of them into the doctor at the beginning of this week rather than having to make a trip to the ER or an after-hours clinic during the holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sara,
Thank you for the nice comments on my blog! I have read yours recently, as well. We're both stalkers!
I love that green dress on your little girl in your header picture. There's just something about a monogram that makes me happy!
Hope everyone in your home gets better soon and stays better!
-Carly
I knew that was coming, when there is one in the family sick, everyone gets it!! I hope everyone can get to feeling better before thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving
GOOD GRIEF!! You poor thing...and your poor kids!! Hopefully they'll be much better by Thanksgiving day!!
hope your little ones start to feel better soon- that's no fun for the sick ones OR the parents!
Post a Comment