Enjoying her cupcake
Yummy!
My little ballerina already chasing batmen! HA! She was trying to persuade him to get in the class picture.
The kids all dressed up minus my ballerina and batman.
A girl of many costumes. It's funny the things I come home to sometimes.
Giving "Sugar Pie" a hug.
My poor little man fell asleep in his seat holding on to his foot Sunday evening after being sick all weekend.I am sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. I was really sick yesterday with a migraine that actually started on Friday, which is a whole blog post in itself...but I'll save that for another day. I appreciate those of you who checked on me (thanks, Deanna), but I am now back and better than ever after a trip to the doctor yesterday. I have several things to share, so I'll start with Friday. Addison had her preschool party Friday at 11 a.m. and I attended to help pass out treats and snap a few pictures. The kids enjoyed all the goodies (as you can see from the icing on their faces), but a few of them (including Addison) just would not listen to the teacher since there were visitors in the room. The kids were revved up from a combination of sugar, costumes and it being Friday, but it was fun nonetheless. Since Addison was responsible for bringing all the snacks for her class this week, she had the honor of taking home the class pet, a stuffed cow named Sugar Pie, home over the weekend as a reminder about bringing snacks on Monday. She was so excited to bring Sugar Pie home and slept with him each night. In fact, she was sad to say "good-bye" to him on Monday when we had to take him back to school. After the party, Addison and I met Colin for lunch before we took her to Mrs. Lelia's for the afternoon.
Saturday, I went to The Body Shop for a little pampering while Colin kept the kids. My MOL had given me a gift certificate for a spa pedicure for my birthday, so I decided to use it before it expired. I enjoyed some quiet time and had a great pedicure while sitting in a massaging chair. Talk about relaxing! After the pedicure, I did a little shopping for the kids and then headed home to find the kids still in their pajamas (even though it was almost 1 p.m.) and Addison in several layers of dress-up clothes. Don't worry her daddy snapped a few pics of this moment. She couldn't quite decide what she wanted to dress up as, so she just put everything she could find on top of her pajamas until she was satisfied. HA! That evening, Colin and Addison went to a church bonfire while I stayed home with Landry who was battling a head cold. Addison had a great time running around and playing with kids her own age. Thanks, Jennifer for sending me a few pics since I missed out. Even though I missed the bonfire, I did enjoy the one-on-one time with Landry, which is a rare occasion.
Sunday after church, we had lunch at my mom and dad's and I was able to finally get some updated pics of the construction progress, which I've posted on the Rebel Yell blog. They are hoping to be in the new house by Christmas, so they have a lot of big decisions to make in the next few weeks. As you can see, we had a fairly busy week last week and the weekend was no different, which could have prompted such an awful migraine. However, this Saturday we head to the beach for our fall getaway, so we are really excited about that and are looking forward to a few relaxing days in the sand! If you haven't voted yet, get out there and vote today before the polls close!
.jpg)
3 comments:
So glad that you are feeling better. Migraines are NO fun!
Poor little Landry! I hope he is feeling better too. It seems like almost everybody is fighting something these days.
I had a migraine this weekend too! maybe it was something in the air. they are no fun at all. glad you're feeling better though. have a WONDERFUL time at the beach! love the pics!
Super cute pics. Hope you are feeling better, I have migraines also, not fun!! I love the pic with Landry asleep so precious!
Post a Comment