Hope everyone is having a great Friday so far! I wanted to post a few pics of the kids from last night's festivities. We had an action-packed night and we were all worn out by the time we got home. After I got the kids bathed and in the bed (later than usual), I made a spider web fruit pizza for Addison's preschool class today and got all of the other treats ready. I was definitely ready for bed after all of that. I am headed to Addison's party in an hour or so and will have some more pics later this weekend. Hope everyone has a great Halloween Friday!
7 comments:
I hate we missed each other all night at the fall festival. I got to see you and cute little Landry but I didn't get to see Addison. She was adorable!
Adorable! Those are the cutest pics. A spider web pizza was a great idea.
Too cute - I was worn out too, but isn't trick or treating with little ones so much fun?
have a good weekend!
Ha! That little frog is hilarious!! Love the big feet!!! Looks like y'all had a blast!! Now maybe you can take it easy this weekend!! Happy Halloween!!
The kids looked adorable! I looked for you and Landry, but never even saw y'all there. We ran into Colin and Addison in the hallway. She quickly spotted Kate's & Bryce's suckers and wanted one, too! :)
Looks like so fun!! Love the costumes! So cute!
What a cute princess and handsome frog prince!
Post a Comment