Where did September go? Honestly, it seems like I just flipped my calendar over from August and now it's October already? My dear sweet husband turns 30 on Friday!! He's saying good-bye to 29 and setting sail on a journey into the 30s! I've been giving him a hard time all week. But, in all seriousness, we love you, honey and don't care how old you are. Landry will also celebrate a milestone this weekend as he turns four months old on t he 5th. He had his four-month-old check-up this past week and was supposed to get shots, but ended up having double ear infections and a secondary skin infection caused by his extreme skin allergies. He's such a good baby that I didn't even know his ears were infected. He never let us know that they were hurting. He is also getting his bottom teeth in this week. I just can't believe it's already time for teeth. Seems like we just brought him home from the hospital and now teeth alreayd? He weighed 17 lbs. at his appointment. Addie weighed 11 lbs. at this age, so again I laugh at the difference between boys and girls! Here's to a fabulous October!
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Happy October!
Where did September go? Honestly, it seems like I just flipped my calendar over from August and now it's October already? My dear sweet husband turns 30 on Friday!! He's saying good-bye to 29 and setting sail on a journey into the 30s! I've been giving him a hard time all week. But, in all seriousness, we love you, honey and don't care how old you are. Landry will also celebrate a milestone this weekend as he turns four months old on t he 5th. He had his four-month-old check-up this past week and was supposed to get shots, but ended up having double ear infections and a secondary skin infection caused by his extreme skin allergies. He's such a good baby that I didn't even know his ears were infected. He never let us know that they were hurting. He is also getting his bottom teeth in this week. I just can't believe it's already time for teeth. Seems like we just brought him home from the hospital and now teeth alreayd? He weighed 17 lbs. at his appointment. Addie weighed 11 lbs. at this age, so again I laugh at the difference between boys and girls! Here's to a fabulous October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is it not the greatest thing ever to be able to change out your desktop wallpaper every month? I love that the Shabby Shoppe makes it soooo easy. Your pics are sooo cute.
Little Landry is such a laid back baby. You have such sweet kids.
Mary-Beth weighed 19lbs at a year!! he is a little chunk!!!
Post a Comment