.jpg)
Today, I hosted a brunch shower for my dear friend (and now cousin by marriage) Krisa in honor of her precious twin girls that are scheduled to arrive in December. Everyone had a great time ooohing and aaaahing over cute baby items and I enjoyed seeing some old friends and catching up. Tyanne---we have to get together more often! :) Sad thing is that I spent so much time hostessing that I didn't take a single picture with a person in it. I did manage to get a couple shots of the table and one of the fabulous cake that Amanda made. Thanks, Amanda! You never cease to amaze me! For those of you who asked (Janice), I'll post that yummy banana punch recipe that Tyanne made a little later.
3 comments:
I know--It was so much fun!! We absolutely have to get the kids together and let them play so we can hang out!!
The shower was just wonderful. Your kids are precious. Your house is beautiful. Thank you so much for hosting such a special shower.
I need a cake like that. I need to get her contact info!
Post a Comment